Save the date for ARToberfes 2020! We have lots of new ideas planned for next year. Be looking forward to it!
Colquitt County Arts Center is proud to announce our annual ARToberfes event to celebrate and showcase our local artists! CCAC’s ARToberfest will be held at the Colquitt County Arts Center. This family-friendly fall event will
include handmade, original works by fabulous artists from across the southern region. Everyone is welcome, and
admission is FREE! If you would like to participate in ARToberFEST as a vendor, please fill out this form and return it to the Arts Center no later than Monday, September 28, 2020. An entry fee of $20.00 per table must be paid with this form or you can register online using the form below. Payment options include: checks, cash, credit or debit card, and PayPal. The $20 Entry Fee is waived to Colquitt County Arts Center Artist Guild Members.
October 17th at 12 pm – 5 pm
Deadline for entry is Monday, September 28, 2020
Colquitt County Arts Center
To learn more about the Artist Guild and how to become a member click HERE.
1. ARToberFEST is open to individual fine artists and craftsmen, displaying their own original work.
2. Artists must be present at the festival.
3. No commercially made goods, work from kits, or patterns allowed.
4. Participating exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying current city and state sales tax for all sales
made during the event.
5. No commission will be taken for sales of art work by the Colquitt County Arts Center
6. Each artist is responsible for their own table to display their work on
**The Arts Center has 11 tables, size 2.5’ x 10’, that can be reserved on a first come, first serve basis.**
7. The event will be held outdoors. A tent is recommended for setup due to unexpected weather or climate
8. The Arts Center cannot assume responsibility for any loss or damage
9. All fees are non-refundable. This includes any inability to participate due to any circumstances.
10. Participating artists may set up their tables between 10 AM — 12 PM on the day of the event