Nov 16 - 10:00 am - Dec 21 - 5:30 pm
Colquitt County Arts Center’s Christmas Shopppe will be open to the public
Monday – Friday November 16th – December 21st at 10:00 am – 5:30 pm.
If you would like to enter your work for sale in the Christmas Shoppe please fill out the attached entry form and item list and return it to the Arts Center by November 9th.
There is no entry fee to participate in the Christmas Shoppe!
Entry forms can be set to:
Colquitt County Arts Center
401 7th Ave S.W.
Moultrie, GA 31768
The following criteria must be met in order to participate in the Christmas Shoppe:
- All Items must be hand crafted
- All items must be priced and listed on the provided sheet with prices to be given to the office
- NO ENTRY FORM OR ITEM LIST, NO
- The Arts Center takes 30% of the sale on each item
- Items must be picked up by December 15th