Become an Instructor


You can be at the heART of the arts at YOUR Colquitt County Arts Center!

We want you and your awesome talent to join our team!!

The Arts Center is seeking instructors in a variety of disciplines for our ever-expanding programming. Instructors are needed to teach students of all ages!

Teach our students to:

  • Paint
  • Sew
  • Dance
  • Quilt
  • Basket weave
  • Play a musical instrument
  • & More!!

All workshops will have a minimum and maximum student number. If a workshop does not have a minimum number of students registered (and paid) within 3 days of the workshop, that workshop will be cancelled or rescheduled. CCAC requires a minimum of 5 students per class.

Instructors will be paid 70% of the total class / workshop fees received from students. The CCAC retains the remaining 30%. Refunds are not granted after the class begins. There are NO refunds for missed classes.

All workshops are advertised in CCAC’s monthly newsletter, website and social media. Announcements are distributed to local and regional print and electronic media. The success of workshop registrations partly depends on the instructor’s own promotional efforts.

Please complete the form below to be considered as an instructor. We will contact you within 2 weeks after receiving your information.  Hours are flexible and can be adjusted based on your availability.

Powered by GOOGLE MAPS
Street Number
Street Address
City
State
Country
Zip Code

Brief Workshop Description

Terms and Conditions

Instructors shall comply with all applicable department and agency rules. This agreement may be cancelled at any time following notice by either party. By signing this application, I hereby agree to the terms and conditions cited herein and authorize CCAC to conduct a criminal history background check on me at any time during my service as an instructor.

 

Our Policy

It is the policy of this organization to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age or disability.

* A background check will be required for all instructors