10:30 am – 11:30 am
Tai Chi is a traditional Chinese exercise. It involves a series of slow graceful movements performed with meditation and deep breathing. Behind the soft movements are hidden strength and great physical and mental control. Practicing Tai Chi can help your balance and energy, improve you muscle tone, and reduce stress. It is easy to learn and suitable for all ages and abilities.
Instructor: Master Li Zhang
– Associate professor of physical education
– Fifth degree Black Belt martial arts instructor
– Champions of All-American Tai Chi and weapons
– Judge of international martial arts tournaments
– 32 years of teaching experience